Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Truth Monday- Yes, I'm afraid of the dark!

Well, it's just in time for Halloween and Denise picked a set of creepy questions for My Truth Monday today!


I really am not a huge fan of Halloween, mostly because all of the scary movie previews that come on late at night!!  I am definitely afraid of the dark (well, of what could be waiting in the dark!) and I don't like seeing scary images right before bed!  I can't even watch Criminal Minds- even the background music gives me scary thoughts.  I also do not do haunted houses!  I remember going to one as a teenager and I'm pretty sure I left a permanent mark in my friend's dad's arm from holding on so tight!  So yes, I am a big wuss when it comes to scary things- I prefer nice TV shows and movies with hot guys or cute babies!

Be sure to link up with Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Baaa! I would be screaming my head off if there was a rodent in my chimney! Yikes!

    :)
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete