Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday!

Hi Friends!!

It has been a Caa-rrrazy week this week!  Brief recap for ya- I was out Wed. and Thurs. of last week at TCEA, Friday was a "cold day" so Monday was already a major catch-up day for me!  Wednesday was the 100th Day of School, Thursday was Picture Day (both class AND individual) and then today was, of course, Valentine's Day!  Whew!  Thank goodness it's Friday!!!

And now it's time to link up with Kacey for Five for Friday!

Here are my cuties holding up their Word Clouds during the 100th Day of School Parade!!





And now a close up of some our our Word Clouds!  We wrote 100 words and then typed them all up in the computer lab!  Lots of fun.

We had SO MUCH FUN making these shape monsters today!  They all turned out awesome.


Texas weather is just insane this time of the year.  We had freezing temperatures overnight on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and almost had a late start two of those days.  Then today, we hit 83 degrees!  I'm not complaining, though- I'm ready for Spring!


Today's party was relatively painless and check out all my goodies!  I'm loaded up with chocolate for the next few months, at least!  Also got a Starbucks card so I can get some weekend chai teas!  Yum!

How was your Friday?

Be sure to link up with Doodlebugs Teaching!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/02/five-for-friday-linky-party-february.html


3 comments:

  1. I wish we got that warm weather after cold days! We just have more cold days. Looking forward to summer!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! You have a new follower!

    Love the shape monsters!
    Kelly
    A View Into My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hi again!! I love all your chevron! :D

    Alexis at Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete