Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Unwrapping My Favorites: Day 2

Back again for Day Two of Daina and Tamara's link up about Holiday Favorites!!
http://stickynotesandglitter.blogspot.com/
Yesterday's post was about favorite holiday food and today's is about a favorite holiday tradition!  I have more family pictures to share again today!


The Great Berry Hunt of 2009

The Great Berry Hunt of 2008

The Great Berry Hunt of 2011

Our walks are always a lot of fun, especially now with my two youngest cousins who just recently turned 6!

I'm loving this week of holiday fun, be sure to visit Sticky Notes and Glitter to link up!  More fun tomorrow, too!  :)


1 comment:

  1. First of all...I NEED one of those hats! :) You guys are SO CUTE! :0) I grew up in the city, so, it's always so much fun to visit with friends who grew up on a farm! :) I'm sure you'd get a kick out of this 'city slicker' in your neck of the woods! :) LOL! :)
    Thanks for linking up! :)
    These pictures were GREAT!!
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete