Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teacher Week '13: Classroom Tour

It was so great to read all of the Meet the Teacher posts and I loved finding out fun facts about the amazing teacher bloggers out there!!  Click below to revisit Day 1 on Blog Hoppin'.


Today's topic is a Classroom Tour.  I've already enjoyed looking at so many of the creative and cute classrooms out there and I'm totally jealous of them all!

**Here's my disclaimer**  Today was the first day I have been in my room since the last day of school, so my room is NO WHERE near as cute as everyone else's!!  I had 2 meetings today and got a little work in afterwards, and all I can say is that I am making progress!!!

As of right now, I have 30 students on my class list, so I'm going to have to do some major work to fit them all!  I only have 26 desks, so it looks like my small group table will be occupied until we hire another teacher!

I'm headed back to school tomorrow and Thursday to try to make some more progress.  Friday is our first day of teacher prep, so my days will be occupied with boring informational trainings and meetings!





I'll leave you with this last picture that I shared earlier on my facebook page...I got lots of funny answers in response to this question--


Thanks for taking a peek at my messy classroom!!  Hopefully I can post some finished pics soon!!

Don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin' to share your Classroom Tour!  Click the button below to see all the posts that are linked up already!

Keep Teaching and Planning,
Katie :)
all image backgrounds © Ashley Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment