Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Best and Most Linky!!

Well, it's that time of year again!  The big Back To School Sale at TPT!!  Woo hoo!  It's time to empty out our wishlists and fill up our shopping carts!!

Graphic courtesy of Krista from Creative Clips- thanks Krista!!

My entire store will be discounted during the sale, and I'd love to show you a few products that are perfect for getting prepared for Back to School!  (And those of you who have already started school, I'm sorry, but I know you'll be laughing at the rest of us when we are still going strong mid-June!)

Here's where the fun part comes in- it's a Best and Most Linky Party!  (I just love linky parties!)


 Up first, my "Teacher's Pet"!  My Owl Reward Binder is part of the classroom management system that I use in my classroom!  My students are so motivated to earn something from the Reward Binder and it makes my classroom run so smoothly!  If you have a different classroom theme, don't worry- I have several other versions including Monsters, Bees, Cowboys and Superheroes!  I use the Reward Binders in conjunction with my punch cards, which I blogged about here.

Here are a few examples of the rewards included in the Reward Binders-
Click the image to see all of the Positive Behavior Incentive products in my store!
Next up is my contender for "Most Likely to Help Your Students Succeed"- my Word Work Start Up Pack! This pack will help you set up your Word Work center and the activities will quickly become some of your students' favorites!  I've included choice cards and detailed explanations for 22 center ideas, in addition to printables and clickable links to amazing Word Work blog posts, products and websites.  It will be a lifesaver for setting up your Daily 5 system and will really help your students jump right in with the Word Work practice!
Click on the image to view details of the start up pack!
 Last but not least is my "Best Couple"- my Sentence Scrambles and Writing Prompts for Back to School!  The students in my classroom use these on a daily basis!  Each team visits the Writing Center twice a week, during our Daily 5 rotation.  I give my students a choice of 2 prompts to do first.  Once they complete their prompt in their writing journal, they grab the month's sentence scrambles and get to work!  I love seeing their progress as they year goes on- their writing really improves!

Here are some samples of the writing prompts that you can use for the whole year-
Click on the image to view September's Writing Prompts in my store.

Here are some samples of the sentence scrambles that you can use for the whole year-
Click on the image to view the Back to School version of these Sentence Scrambles.
  
My entire store will be 20% off today, August 17th through Tuesday, August 20. On the 18th and 19th, use the code BTS13 to get an additional 10% off on top of that!

Looking for more amazing products featured in the Best and Most Linky Party?  Click on over to Bunting, Books and Bainbridge to see them all!
  
Keep Teaching and Planning,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment