Image Map

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Austin Blogger Meet Up!

Well, back to school has really kicked my butt!  I've been meaning to post about our meet up, but the first week of school got in the way!  I didn't leave school before 6:30 pm this whole week!

Last Saturday, we had an Austin blogger meet up and it was a lot of fun!  About 20 of us met for lunch at a yummy place called Hyde Park Bar and Grill.  We had a nice time chatting about the upcoming school year.

After lunch, we headed over to Teacher Heaven to do a little Back to School shopping!!


I was excited, I got to meet two of my online friends In Real Life!


It was a lot of fun and it was great to meet so many wonderful teachers!

Thank you to GoNoodle, The Science Penguin and Teacher Heaven for donating to our giveaways!


No comments:

Post a Comment